- North Hills Community Outreach - North Boroughs Office - Second Floor, AGH Suburban Hospital - 100 S. Jackson Ave. Hours: Monday & Tuesday afternoons. Call (412) 307-0069 to make an appointment.
- St. Athanasius Community Center, 7 Chalfonte Avenue, West View. Hours: Wednesday afternoons. Call (412) 931-6633 to schedule an appointment.
Families or couples filing jointly: no more than $45,000
Filing as an individual: no more than $20,000
What to Bring
- Photo ID and Social Security card or ITIN for each household member
- Birthdates for every person to be claimed on your return
- W-2 forms for all jobs held in 2012 and all 1099 and 1098 forms
- Mortgage interest statement and property tax statement if you own a home
- Child care provider information
- Local tax forms or any tax booklets you've received in the mail
- Anything that says "This is important for your taxes"
- If you're married, filing jointly, bring your spouse to sign your tax documents
- A voided bank check for direct deposit
- A copy of last year's tax return (if you have it)
Check out some of today's other top stories here .