For some students, this may be the most important back-to-school item to check off their list, obtaining a parking permit.
North Hills High School students in eleventh and twelfth grade are permitted to drive to and from school.
A completed application can be obtained online and must accompany the $35 parking permit fee.
Checks should be made payable to: North Hills School District. The Main Office will process all parking permits between the weekday hours of 7-11 a.m. and 1-3 p.m.
Parking permits will be issued on a first come first serve basis beginning August 13, 2012.
Students will be issued a parking permit that must be displayed at all times. Parking spaces will be available on a first come first serve basis.
Most Popular articles
- Ross Resident Given 3 Weeks to Remove Lawn Debris, Offensive Signs
- Just Listed: The Latest Homes For Sale in Ross Township and West View
- Ross Police Search for Suspect in Gas Station Robbery
- Powerball Jackpot Hits $600 Million for Saturday's Drawing
- Woman Hurt in One Vehicle Accident Near Ross Park Mall