Update: Weather Service Issues Wind Chill Advisory, Bitter Cold Moving Into Ross and West View
You better bundle up this week as bitterly cold temperatures are expected to move into Pittsburgh. There is also a chance of snow Monday and Tuesday in the North Hills.
You better bundle up this week as bitterly cold temperatures are moving into the Pittsburgh area.
The National Weather Service in Moon Township has issued a wind chill advisory from 10 p.m. Monday night until 11 a.m. Wednesday morning.
Forecasters say wind chill values of 10 to 20 below zero are possible.
Look below to see a more detailed forecast…
- Monday: Snow. High near 25. West wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tonight: Snow showers likely, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 5. Wind chill values as low as -12. West wind around 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday:A slight chance of snow showers before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 12. Wind chill values as low as -14. West wind 16 to 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3. Wind chill values as low as -12. West wind around 14 mph.
- Wednesday:Partly sunny, with a high near 17. West wind 9 to 11 mph.
Check out some of today's other top stories here .