View Vehicle Break-In Reports in Ross Township in a larger map
At least seven owners have reported having valuables stolen from their vehicles in the first two weeks of September in Ross Township.
This map shows the roads where those break-ins occurred. In all cases, the reports do not give a specific address, in order to protect the identity of the victims.
In at least two of the cases, the victims made it easy by leaving their vehicles unlocked.
So far, Ross Township police have not made any arrests in these cases, but they caution that you should always lock your vehicle, and keep valuables out of sight or in the trunk, no matter when and where you park.
See More on Patch
- Residents Worry After Late Night Break-In at Ross Apartment
- Police: Four Intruders Break Into Ross Woman's Apartment
- Judge McDaniel Calls Ross, Hopewell Rapist the "Definition of Danger"
- Convicted Ross Rapist Sentenced to 61 to 122 Years
- Sentencing Day: Man Convicted in Rapes in Ross Township and Hopewell Learns Fate Tuesday
Most Popular articles
- Ross Resident Given 3 Weeks to Remove Lawn Debris, Offensive Signs
- Just Listed: The Latest Homes For Sale in Ross Township and West View
- Who is Hiring in Ross Township and West View This Week?
- Powerball Jackpot Hits $600 Million for Saturday's Drawing
- Primary 2013: What Do You Know About the Candidates?