There's nothing like having access to the person in charge. For parents and other community members who would like a chance to talk face-to-face with North Hills Superintendent Dr. Patrick Mannarino, that day is Wednesday, Oct. 3.
The district is holding its inaugural "Second Cup of Coffee with Dr. Mannarino" from 9:30-10:30 a.m. at the West View Elementary school cafeteria.
"I am thrilled with the opportunity to meet so many of our North Hills parents and community members during these important events," said Dr. Mannarino. "Whether you have students in our schools or not, I encourage you to stop by and enjoy your second cup of coffee with me."
Throughout the school year, three additional "Second Cup of Coffee" events will be held at each of the district's elementary schools.
- Submitted by Amanda S.F. Hartle on behalf of the North Hills School District. Have news you'd like to share with Patch readers? Email information and photos to Richard Cook at Richard.Cook@Patch.com.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Ross Resident Given 3 Weeks to Remove Lawn Debris, Offensive Signs
- Just Listed: The Latest Homes For Sale in Ross Township and West View
- Powerball Jackpot Hits $600 Million for Saturday's Drawing
- Who is Hiring in Ross Township and West View This Week?
- Primary 2013: What Do You Know About the Candidates?