The North Hills school district is offering a $500 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of vandals who spray-painted a retaining wall near the senior high cafeteria early Monday.
"School officials noticed the vandalism when staff arrived for the first day of school and documented it with photos," said Amanda Hartle, district communications coordinator. "They filed a police report with the Ross Township Police Department, who are now involved with the investigation."
Cleaning crews quickly cleaned and power-washed the paint from the wall.
See More on Patch
- 2013 Primary Election Guide: Here's Where to Vote in Ross and West View
- Ross Township Police Host Bike Rodeo Saturday
- Ross Commissioners Consider Changes in Commercial Trash Collection Times
- Ross May Amend Trash Pick-up Ordinance to Reduce Noisy Night Collections
- North Hills School Board Votes to Rename Junior High School