Now that AT&T has a new store at the corner of McKnight and Siebert Roads in Ross and another location in Ross Park Mall, the company has closed its location at 7707 McKnight, just a few storefronts north of Brown's Lane.
The 2,500-square-foot building is for lease by Landholz Wilson Ellis.
It sits on a 11,913-square-foot lot, and the overall property is worth $341,000 according to the Allegheny County real estate web site.
What new business would you like to see along this busy stretch of McKnight Road? Let us now in the comments box below.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Ross Resident Given 3 Weeks to Remove Lawn Debris, Offensive Signs
- Ross Police Search for Suspect in Gas Station Robbery
- Powerball Jackpot Hits $600 Million for Saturday's Drawing
- Woman Hurt in One Vehicle Accident Near Ross Park Mall
- Just Listed: The Latest Homes For Sale in Ross Township and West View