Wayne Jones is no longer the manager of Ross Township.
Ross commissioner Dan DeMarco confirmed the news Tuesday morning, without further explanation.
"It's a personal matter which was discussed in executive session, and we don't discuss those matters publicly," said DeMarco.
Jones has not been reached for comment. A receptionist at the Ross municipal building said he was on vacation this week.
See More on Patch
- Ross Commissioner Gets Earful Over New Recycling Bins
- Highland Country Club Developer Promises Court Fight over Ross Rejection of Housing Plan
- Ross Rejects Highland Country Club Housing Plan: What Commissioners Said About Their Votes
- Administrative Salary Increases Spark Debate Among Ross Commissioners
- Automated Recycling Collection to Begin in June in Ross Township