Line/Prep Cook - Nordstrom - Ross Park Mall
- Deliver exceptional customer service by preparing food items consistently and adhering to all recipe standards
- Maintain a safe working environment by using proper food handling skills and food safety guidelines
- Complete kitchen tasks such as line setup, food preparation, cleanup and breakdown
- Provides disciplined leadership including setting clear expectations and holding the team and self accountable for results.
- Adheres to the Assistant Store Manager scheduling requirements (weekly exceptions must be approved by the Store Manager)
- 95% of time spent on the sales floor
- Minimum of 2 nights per week
- Minimum of 2 weekends per month scheduled during peak hours (e.g., Friday night, Saturday mid-day through evening, Sunday)
Field Repair - Jared - Ross Township
Apply now to pursue a brilliant career in jewelry design and repair with Sterling, the leader in the specialty retail jewelry industry. Be the person our customers can depend on to deliver a Customer First experience that exceeds their expectations for their custom jewelry designs and jewelry repair needs.
Commercial HVAC Tech - Ross Park Mall
Full time position at Ross Park Mall with medical benefits and 401k. 65k Annual salary. Must have hands on experience with energy management systems, AHUs, RTUs, chillers, pumps, etc. Must be willing to perform other non HVAC related building maintenance duties as well.
Technical Support Specialist - Ross Township
Provides technical support to end users through troubleshooting and customer service. Supports computer hardware, peripherals, and LAN while complying with Thales guidelines.
Job listings were found through Indeed.com. View the full listings to read the complete descriptions of duties and requirements.
Check out some of today's other top stories here .