Invite a friend
2012 Jingle Bell Run/Walk® for Arthritis Foundation
Jingle Bell Run/Walk® is a fun, festive event for the whole family! Put on your reindeer antlers and your running shoes and come join us for some holiday cheer. Tie jingle bells to your shoelaces and start the event by 'ringing' in the season!
LOCATION: North Shore Riverfront Park (The Great Lawn)
LeGault Chiropractic is forming a team of friends, neighbors, co-workers, and family members to participate in the Jingle Bell Run/Walk in an effort to boost awareness of effective arthritis management via Chiropractic care.
Click on "Join Our Team" button on right side of the page to help us raise $2500. Joining our team and the cost to participate applies towards our goal.
So, lace up those sneakers, and join Team LeGault Chiropractic!
We set big goals to get big results!!! Please extend this invitation to your friends, family, and co-workers. All LeGault Chiropractic team members that participate in the Run/Walk will receive a LeGault Chiropractic shirt and complimentary kinesio taping (if needed) before the Jingle Bell Run/Walk.
Parking North Shore:
Red 5 - West General Robinson St. Garage (access anytime) - $4, Gold Lots 1 and 2 on North Shore Dr.- can only be accessed until 9:30 a.m. - $3 Visit alcoparking.com for a map
- NOTE: LISTED PARKING LOTS WILL CLOSE AT 9:30 A.M. WHEN ROADS CLOSE SURROUNDING RACE.
- You can park at any time at West General Robinson St. Garage. WE ADVISE YOU ARRIVE BEFORE 9:30 A.M.
- Saturday, December 8USATF-Certified 5K Run/Walk
- 5K timed run/walk and Tinsel Trot (100 yd dash) for 11 and under
- Medals given to top 3 male/female finishers per age group and overall top male/female finishers
- Costume contest for teams, individuals and dogs!
- Dogs and strollers welcome!
- Health & Wellness Expo
- Prizes for top fundraising group, team and individual
*Pre-Registration fees for timing chip/no timing chip include a long sleeved cotton t-shirt. This excludes Tinsel Trot
*T-shirts are not guaranteed to Day-Of Registrants
*NEW THIS YEAR:-You may have your packet mailed to you for an additional $2.50 (for pre-registrants only) per registrant. -You may purchase a long-sleeved technical t-shirt for an additional $15 at time of pre-registration. (You will still get the long sleeved cotton tee)
|Where||393 N Shore Dr, Pittsburgh, PA 15212|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||7:30 am–12:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
|Phone||(412) 364-4100 for LeGault Chiropractic or (412) 250-3342 for Kristina Waltman with the Arthritis Foundation|
|Price||10.00 - 30.00|