You better bundle up this week as bitterly cold temperatures are moving into the Pittsburgh area.
The National Weather Service in Moon Township has issued a wind chill advisory from 10 p.m. Monday night until 11 a.m. Wednesday morning.
Forecasters say wind chill values of 10 to 20 below zero are possible.
Look below to see a more detailed forecast…
- Monday: Snow. High near 25. West wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tonight: Snow showers likely, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 5. Wind chill values as low as -12. West wind around 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday:A slight chance of snow showers before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 12. Wind chill values as low as -14. West wind 16 to 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3. Wind chill values as low as -12. West wind around 14 mph.
- Wednesday:Partly sunny, with a high near 17. West wind 9 to 11 mph.
Check out some of today's other top stories here .