North Hills School District musicians have been to perform at the Pennsylvania Music Educators Association (PMEA) Honors Jazz Festival at Chartiers Houston High School on Jan. 18 and 19.
The seven students representing North Hills are:
- Tony Au – saxophone (Senior)
- David Haberman – saxophone (Senior)
- Cam Huffmyer – bass trombone (Senior)
- Andrew Nolish – piano (Sophomore)
- Jon Perez – trombone (Sophomore)
- Tommy Urich – trombone (Sophomore)
- David Vevers – trombone (Sophomore)
The festival features two jazz bands composed of students from the PMEA District 1 West. Attendees were selected based on competitive audition.
Check out some of today's other top stories here .