Aladdin's Eatery is located along McKnight Road in the McKnight-Siebert Shopping Plaza. This eastern-themed chain restaurant features a wide variety of food items ranging from Shish kabobs and Pita Pockets to Hummus and Lamb Plates, plus an extensive variety of other Mediterranean offerings. Aladdin's uses only "unique, natural foods" and caters to an "increasing awareness" of its customer's concerns about health and nutrition.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 10:30pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 11pm; Sun, 11am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Reserved parking spots.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Mediterranean cuisine
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.aladdinseatery.com/menu.php
- Specialties: Pita Pockets
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Middle Eastern
- Signature dishes: Aladdin's Chicken Pitza, Jaffar's Pitza, and Greek Pitza
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Sultan's Shawarma Pitza: Tahini Yogurt dressing topped with lightly seasoned grilled beef strips, onions, sliced tomatoes, diced cucumbers and flakes of sweet basil.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual