Located in Ross Park Mall near the Cheesecake Factory restaurant, Becoming Mommy features clothing styles by local and leading designers of "modern maternity wear that can be worn before, during and after pregnancy." Nursing supplies and other items are also sold here.
Becoming Mommy opened the doors of its second store at Ross Park Mall in 2009. Owners and North Hills residents Jennifer and Michael Bett of Ben Avon opened the original store in 2004 in Squirrel Hill.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, 11am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Reserved parking lots at Ross Park Mall
- Founding Date: Jan 01 2004
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Clothing, baby carriers, nursing supplies, supplements
- Services: Gift certificates
- Return policy: Within 14 days of original purchase
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Private events: No
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: Yes