Open 24 hours and featuring all-you-can-eat lunch and midnight breakfast buffets, Eat'n Park has been a Pittsburgh tradition for over 50-years. There are two locations on McKnight Rd, and this particular Eat'n Park, situated on the Ross Park Mall side of the road, is the more conveniently accessible for drivers heading north. In addition to a wide selection of homestyle meals, Eat'n Park also offers fresh baked desserts and is famous for its "Smiley cookie."
- Hours: Daily, 24 hrs
- Handicap Accessible: Reserved parking spots and van accessible.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: burgers, breakfast items, homestyle meals and fresh baked goods.
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.eatnpark.com/menu.asp
- Specialties: Midnight breakfast buffet, Smiley Cookies
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American
- Signature dishes: Double cheeseburger and fries.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Buffet, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Late-night
- Dress code: Casual