Pittsburgh Veterinary Specialty & Emergency Clinic (PVSEC) is a specialty veterinary center located at the Camp Horne Road exit off Interstate 279 North. It has the region's only on-site MRI for pets and 24/7 emergency care. PVSEC was formed in June 2008 with the opening of their new 30,295 square-foot facility.
- Hours: 24/7 Emergency Center
- Handicap Accessible: Front door
- Founding Date: Jun 01 2008
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Veterinary Services: Cardiology, Dentistry, Dermatology, Diagnostic imaging, Emergency and critical care, Endoscopy, Internal medicine, Oncology, Surgery
- Specialties: Birds, Cats, Dogs, Large animals, Reptiles, Rodents