There is a rumor that this could be the best pizza in North Hills, and many would surely agree. A neighborhood favorite in the Ross Township, Pizza La Bella is located close to the Babcock Boulevard and Three Degree Road intersection. It serves a broad menu of speciality pizzas, wedgies (triangular sandwiches on flat bread), salads, and wings apt to satisfy even the most discerning of Italian palates.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10:30am - 11pm; Fri, Sat, 10:30am - midnight; Sun, noon - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: Reserved parking spot
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Traditional, Gourmet and White Pizzas; Appetizers, Wings, Wedgies, Pastas, Specialty Pastas and Calzones.
- General services: Delivery, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Gourmet Pizza such as BBQ Chicken, Aegean sea Pizza, Steak, Hawaiian and more...
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Pizza, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Pepperoni Blast Pizza - 2 layers of pepperoni and extra cheese.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The Pepperoni Pizza.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Dress code: Casual