Rochester Inn & Hardwood Grille
The Rochester Inn is a popular entertainment venue and restaurant in Ross Township located on Rochester Rd. Undergoing an extensive renovation in recent years, the Rochester Inn offers plenty of high definition TVs for the sporting enthusiast as well as a dinning section for more family-style gatherings. It has a heated outdoor patio for smokers, which includes several televisions as well. Live music is common on the weekends and Fridays are well-known for being a popular Karaoke evening.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 2am; Sun noon - 2am; Kitchen Hours: Mon - Wed, 11am - 10:30pm; Thurs, 11am - 11pm; Fri - Sat 11am - 12am; Sun noon - 10:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is designated handicap parking. The restaurant is located at street level.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Hardwood Grilled Pizzas; Quesadillas, Fajitas; 1/2-Pound Hardwood Grilled Burgers; Assorted sandwiches, Hoagies, and Wraps; Seafood Dinners, Salads, and much more; Domestic and imported beer by draft or bottle, Wines, and Cocktails.
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.therochesterinn.com/images/rochesterinn.pdf
- Specialties: Hardwood-grilled burgers.
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American
- Signature dishes: Fish Sandwich and French Fries.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Singles scene
- Dress code: Casual