Shenanigans Bar & Grill
Shenanigans Bar & Grill is located on Babcock Boulevard just off the McKnight Road intersection. This tavern features a large center island and a four-corner bar with a two-story atrium. The handsomely adorned interior is a blend of soft-hued wood trim and black-accented bar furniture. Two pool tables compliment the darts, televisions and other gaming attractions that make Shenanigans a slightly upscale bar with an egalitarian patronage--though it should be noted that Eagles fans are hardly welcome in this Steelers sports bar.
- Hours: Bar Hours: Mon - Sun, 10:30am - 2am; Sun, closed; Kitchen Hours: Mon - Sun, 10:30am - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: Reserved parking spots
- Founding Date: Jan 01 2006
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Beers, shots, mixed drinks; sandwiches, soups, salads, and a broad assortment of bar food.
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.shenanigansbarandgrille.com/menu.php
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Pittsburgh-style cheese steak - this sandwich comes stacked with homemade slaw, tomatoes, provolone cheese and fresh cut fries served on top of Italian bread. You can add a fried egg for a buck.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Dinner, Happy Hour, Live Entertainment, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun
- Dress code: Casual