One of three locations, this Sir Pizza can be found at the intersection of Sewickley-Oakmont and Rochester Roads in Ross Township. Sir Pizza is a local, family-owned pizzeria that served its first pizza in 1975. It makes dough fresh daily and is known for quality ingredients. Quite unique is the way Sir Pizza will cut your pizza: in little squares versus traditional slices. It is easier to eat and children seem to love it.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 2:30pm - 10pm; Fri, 2:30pm - 11pm; Sat, 2pm - 11pm; Sun, 2pm - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Reserved parking spots.
- Founding Date: Mar 01 1975
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Pizza, calzones, pasta, sandwiches, salads, appetizers, cold drinks, imported and domestic draft beer and over 50 varieties of six-packs available to go.
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: sirpizza-pittsburgh.com/menu.php
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Pizza
- Signature dishes: Pizza
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The Royal Feast Pizza: A special blend of pepperoni, mushrooms, peppers, onions and sausage.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Dinner
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual