Sunseri's Grille and Bar is located near the Siebert Road intersection in Ross Township. It offers guests a casual dining experience featuring classic American menu offerings such as hamburgers and wings. Patrons can warm up by a large stone fireplace or enjoy neighborhood banter at its two bars. Sunseri's often features live music; check its website to find out what bands will be playing soon.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 4pm - 12am; Fri, Sat, 4pm - 2am; Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Reserved parking spots.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Food, beer and cocktails, live entertainment.
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Good American comfort food; live entertainment.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American
- Signature dishes: Cheeseburger and fries, chili.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Dinner, Fireplace, Live Entertainment, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun
- Dress code: Casual