In the North Hills School District, six candidates are running for five four-year terms as school directors.
Five candidates are running on both the Democratic and Republican ballots. They include:
- Tom Baker, of Ross, an executive with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Pittsburgh
- Jeff Meyer, of Ross, an executive with BNY Mellon and an incumbent board member
- Arlene J. Bender, of Ross, a retiree and an incumbent board member
- Edward M. Wielgus, of Ross, an executive with Northwest Savings Bank, an incumbent board member and the board's current president
- Lou Nudi, of Ross, a self-employed businessman and an incumbent board member
Also running as a Constitution Party candidate is Jim Barr, of West View, a care provider for mentally challenged adults and a day-care center operator.